AS OF 24TH OF MARCH, SKIES 39 OFFICIALLY CHANGE NAME TO GEM RESIDENCES. CLICK HERE TO VISIT GEM RESIDENCES OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
What is Skies 39 ?
Skies 39 – is the latest and exciting condominium development in Toa Payoh. With around 580 units built across 2 towers, residences will get to enjoy unparalleled conveniences with MRT, good food and many other amenities nearby in this great city fringe location!
In the last 50 years, there are only 3 private residentials in Toa Payoh, i.e. Oleander Towers (completed in 1998), Trellis Tower (completed in 2000) and Trevista at Lorong 3 which obtained its TOP in 2011. There is expected to be little competition and strong pent up demand for new launch – Skies 39 @ Toa Payoh Lorong 4/6.
Skies 39 Toa Payoh condominium land sale was won by a consortium headed by Evia Real Estate Pte Ltd, collectively with Gamuda Berhad and Maxdin Pte Ltd. This winning bid was a bare 1.1% higher than the 2nd highest bidder, in a closely fought tender that drew a strong response of 14 bids. The amount of bids bears testimony to the desirability of this website.
See more detailed info about Skies 39 in our Project Details Page.
Benefits of Skies 39 Condo
- Skies 39 occupies a very strategic location, only minutes of walking distance towards important places such as Braddell MRT Station, Town Centre, schools, and various eateries.
- Skies 39 is located only 1 MRT Stop away from Toa Payoh Hub as well as 4 MRT Stops away from Orchard Shopping Centre and famous Public Schools (Beatty Secondary, SJI international school, PeiChun Public School, Raffles Institution, and many more).
- Skies 39 is situated in the mature estate of Toa Payoh on the city Outskirt with many famous food nearby and good transport network. Very rare right now as all strategic location in Singapore is already filled.
- Near Skies 39 are various local Resort such as Macritchie Reservoir Park or Toa Payoh Safra can bring enjoyment and nature to your family and friends.
- Skies 39 have a guaranteed Developer who has sold out projects like Heron Bay and Lake Life.
- Skies 39 Condo has many different layouts to cater to different family lifestyles and needs. Full resort style condominium facilities are also there for you and your own family to love.
More list of benefits can be found on our Project Details Page.
We also have the picture collections for Skies 39 Condo and its surrounding places in our Gallery Page.
Skies 39 Developer Details
EVIA REAL ESTATE
Evia has earned quite a reputation in the executive condominium (EC) marketplace in the last couple of years, with sell out successes at Heron Bay EC in Serangoon, and more recently and notably, in the Lake Life EC in Jurong.
Part of the main reason for all those successes is the emphasis on quality and attention to detail, that was obvious in the plan of those 2 jobs. Evia doesn’t have plenty of jobs, but what it’s, it focuses on, and gives plenty of energy and effort to craft into products that are thoughtfully designed and delightful.
Unknown to many, Evia Real Estate is a property fund manager in South Korea. It’s a portfolio of over 2.3 million sq ft of industrial and commercial space, with assets under direction of a combined value of more than $1.5 billion.
See complete information of Evia in our Project Details Page.
- Skies 39 is 6 minutes walk to Braddell MRT Station, about 480m and about 10 minutes ride to Raffles Place or 20 mins to Orchard Road. Convenience at your door step with doorstep with Braddell MRT Station just minutes walk away.
- About 850m from Toa Payoh Town Centre.
- Skies 39 Condominium located at corner of Toa Payoh Lorong and Toa Payoh Lorong 4/6.
- Across Toa Payoh Lorong 4, locates a wet market and hawker center. Many stores around the condo also offers fashion, digital, and lifestyle stores.
- Skies 39 Condominium is also encircled by a few of the affordably priced coffee shops and local foods.
- Located right opposite Blk 93 Toa Payoh Market, so you will have a very easy access when you want to do some shopping.
- Has Good and reputable school within 1km of vicinity like Pei Chun Public School, GuangYang Primary, First Toa Payoh Primary, and Kheng Cheng schools.